Re: Option Sets and Dataset Completeness

Dear Mike,

for question 1 I am happy to see that you found a workaround. I am,
however, adding Ignacio to the loop in case he wants to add a comment.

For data set completion, I recommend you to have a look at the documentation
for Data Capture
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mpc7MRllTFrbPT5eDgoAWJAST9fJkUqCO4yiKcLAK7I/edit#heading=h.44sinio>
.

*Completion in Android *

*Android uses an ‘explicit save’ approach, where no data is saved until a
‘Save’ button is tapped.*

*Clicking ‘Save’ not only saves the Data Set, it also automatically marks
it *

*as ‘complete’ (There are no separate buttons for ‘complete’ or
‘incomplete’).*

*This allows edits of existing ‘incomplete’ Data Sets. Just viewing an
‘incomplete’ Data Set on Android *

*will not ‘complete’ it unless the ‘Save’ button is also clicked.*

Hope it helps!
Marta