In DHIS 2.27 Issues with deleting organisation unit

Hello Team,

In DHIS 2.27, we are not able to delete an organisation unit after deleting
all the data associated to it.

Following are the steps we have followed to do this:

   -

   Delete all the data associated to the organisation unit
   -

   In Data administration app, under maintenance, we have performed
   maintenance over “Permanently remove soft deleted data values”.
   -

   Tried deleting the organisation unit. But, we are getting the following
   error: Could not delete due to association with another object:
   DataValueAudit

Please let us know if we have missed anything.

Thanks,

Jhansi

Follow ups