Re: [Dhis2-users] Installing Shiny App in dhis2

Hi  Isaiah,

Shiny apps are written in the R programming language, so you would need to
run this on an external R server, and then use another app (I guess) to
connect with DHIS2 to the Shiny server.

DHIS2 itself has no capability to  run Shiny apps, which must be written in
pure HTML and JavaScript and utilize only the native API of DHIS2. If you
are using external services, such as Shiny, you would need to take that
into account in your DHIS2 facing app.

Regards,
Jason