Re: Event Report / Event Visualizer: Error to update a resource shared to an UserGroup

Hi all,

we are facing this same issue when moving an EventReport / EventChart from
one instance to another. Using the Import/Export tool we can see the same
error logged in server's log file.
It only affects to EventReport / EventCharts that have some type of sharing
- those without sharing work fine.

Víctor