Getting more info about why data values are ignored during import

Hi,

I am sending bulks of data to DHIS2 using the API specifying value, dataElement, catOptCombo, orgUnit and Period (attrOptionCombo is always empty). An example of the json payload can be found below.
{
  "dataValues": [
    {
      "dataElement": "f3650e9e3b6",
      "period": "2013W01",
      "orgUnit": "098b208aabf",
      "categoryOptionCombo": "412b32f973f",
      "attrOptionCombo": "",
      "value": "5"
    },
    {
      "dataElement": "26d0e2dd673",
      "period": "2013W01",
      "orgUnit": "098b208aabf",
      "categoryOptionCombo": "412b32f973f",
      "attrOptionCombo": "",
      "value": "4"
    },
    {
      "dataElement": "e638c648d6b",
      "period": "2013W01",
      "orgUnit": "098b208aabf",
      "categoryOptionCombo": "412b32f973f",
      "attrOptionCombo": "",
      "value": "10"
    },
    {
      "dataElement": "f1ee1df0b4f",
      "period": "2013W01",
      "orgUnit": "098b208aabf",
      "categoryOptionCombo": "412b32f973f",
      "attrOptionCombo": "",
      "value": "3"
    },
    {
      "dataElement": "94448a0b819",
      "period": "2013W01",
      "orgUnit": "098b208aabf",
      "categoryOptionCombo": "412b32f973f",
      "attrOptionCombo": "",
      "value": "3"
    }
  ]
}

So far I imported 100000 records in DHIS2 and got 818 ignored (response below). I have queries to check and validate that all references used in my data values exist and can't find any missing reference. I also made sure there are no zero values... So I can't figure out the reason why those 818 records are ignored. In there any way to get a response from DHIS2 with more info about ignored records? Thanks

{
  "responseType": "ImportSummary",
  "status": "SUCCESS",
  "importOptions": {
    "idSchemes": {},
    "dryRun": false,
    "async": false,
    "importStrategy": "CREATE_AND_UPDATE",
    "mergeMode": "REPLACE",
    "reportMode": "FULL",
    "skipExistingCheck": false,
    "sharing": false,
    "skipNotifications": false,
    "datasetAllowsPeriods": false,
    "strictPeriods": false,
    "strictCategoryOptionCombos": false,
    "strictAttributeOptionCombos": false,
    "strictOrganisationUnits": false,
    "requireCategoryOptionCombo": false,
    "requireAttributeOptionCombo": false
  },
  "description": "Import process completed successfully",
  "importCount": {
    "imported": 99182,
    "updated": 0,
    "ignored": 818,
    "deleted": 0
  },
  "dataSetComplete": "false"
}

Best regards / Cordialement / Vriendelijke groeten / Atentamente,

[1470312630639_PastedImage]

PNG image

Follow ups