Issue with event report not list all notified cases

Hi,
Need help to find out why my  event report is not listing all cases
registered. From the OU front-page display in can simply list all 593
notified cases from the Eastern Province   however from the event report
(event data)  the system can only list 45 cases .  From the console here is
the error message:

[image: Inline images 1]

The system is running on 2.27  with Build revision:526d92d

Let me know how i can go about it?

*Adolphe Kamugunga*
*MIS Technical Advisor*
Mobile: +250 788 740 578