Re: [Dhis2-users] Odd Reporting rates summary

Dear Joao,

Does this happen after the analytics have run?

Reporting rates pick real-time data while pivot tables use data after
analytics have run.

Regards

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
DHIS2 Implementation Adviser| HISP Uganda
prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx | Skype:
prospertb