Re: download URLs

Hi Jason,

sorry we weren't planning on that, as we are trying to automate and
simplify the release process. Now that we are on S3 we do not plan to
change these URLs going forward.

For those building tools, one option would be to set up your own DNS
records which you could control and point to the appropriate locations.

Lars