dhis 2 symposium agenda shaping up

Hi all,

The 2018 DHIS 2 Symposium agenda is starting to shape up. We have confirmed
speakers from WHO, MSF, University of Oslo, MSH and PEPFAR.

This year we are using Sched – the online agenda management platform to
manage the agenda and speaker list. As we confirm additional speakers we
will update the agenda here <https://dhis2symposium2018.sched.com/>. We are
adding more breakout sessions so that we touch on a variety of different
topics from technical to implementation.

Read more here!
<http://mailchi.mp/611ca9119966/dhis-2-symposium-agenda?e=e7f28d869d>

The symposium takes place on March 22nd and 23rd, FHI 360 Conference Center
in Washington D.C, USA. We look forward to seeing you there!

regards,

Lars

--
Lars Helge Øverland