From: Georgi Chakarov
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2018 6:20 PM
To: 'DHIS 2 Developers list' <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Michal Debski <michal.debski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Wojtek Bak <wojtek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Access Tracker capture program stage data through API

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me what is the query to read all data entered in a Tracker capture program stage?

We have tried this:
/api/26/events.json?orgUnit=DiszpKrYNg8&program=eBAyeGv0exc
and other versions like /api/26/events.json?orgUnit=YuQRtpLP10I&ouMode=CHILDREN but we get the result below. Your feedback is highly appreciated!

[cid:image001.jpg@01D39EAD.EDD22760]

Georgi

Georgi Chakarov, CIA | georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | +1-647-478-5634 x 104 | LogicalOutcomes c/o Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto Canada M5S 2R4 | You may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from LogicalOutcomes by emailing info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

JPEG image

Follow ups