Re: [Dhis2-users] Program Indicator using data from multiple event stages to find TEA

Hi Aaron,

Could you try by setting the analytics type to 'Events' and then filter all
the events by Program stage id/Program stage name variable? Please let me
know if this serves as a workaround for your blocker.

Thanks
Preeti A