Re: Program Indicator using data from multiple event stages to find TEA

Hi Aaron,

from your description I think enrollment type program indicators will be
appropriate. Can you tell us a bit more about your usecase? I am assuming
you want information from two different stages in the *same* program. Do
you have multiple enrollments per person (TEI) in your program? If not I
think enrollment indicators will do the job.

regards,

Lars