Re: Program Indicator using data from multiple event stages to find TEA

Thanks, Lars and Preeti.  I checked the indicator formulation and found a
problem with a d2:condition() statement using a text option set value.  I
converted it to an integer and was able to see the calculated data across
stages.  I think it might be related to the parentheses issue inside the
condition as a few other recent emails have suggested.  How should the
condition be formulated if you also need to check a text option inside that
condition?  Using double quotes on the outside of the formulation does not
seem to work properly.  i.e. d2:condition("my_de == '3'", true, false)

Aaron

--
Aaron C. White
919.522.5585