Re: ProgramIndicators questions

Hi Markus & Lars,
Thanks both for your answers.

Ok so: programIndicators have a more powerful evaluation engine (with the
d2:condition for example), but indicators can use other indicators.
What I'm not 100% is the consequence of using a (aggregate) indicator to
compose program indicators - is it still possible in this case to compute
values "per event" or will it only work for aggregated values per org unit
per period?

Martin