Re: [Dhis2-users] Error importing tracker events data

Thank you Lars.
it is like there is a issue doing synchronisation data between same DHIS2
instances both 2.28 ( Production and backup on local server).

export/import programs by *Metadata Dependency Export *works well
Not for export/import events. when doing export, we don't have enrollment
infomations like programAttributes data in this exported file.
Do I miss something before doing this export
Best.