detail walkthrough to use postgresql with DHIS2 Live

Dear all,

I am trying to test DHIS2 for monitoring projects in a Humanitarian
organization.

I cannot find the way to use postgresql with DHIS2 LIVE, so far i have
located the dhis.conf file and also download dhis2-db-sierra-leone.sql.

Is it possible that you can help with a step by step instruction to make
the set up? since i have limit knowledge for programing this database.

I have tried to make my test with the H2 version but when i try to use
analytic to export i get this error:

2018-02-21 08:06:37 Process failed: StatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [create
table _orgunitstructure_temp (organisationunitid integer not null primary
key, organisationunituid character(11), level integer, "idlevel1" integer,
"uidlevel1" character(11), "idlevel2" integer, "uidlevel2" character(11));];
nested exception is org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Tabla
"_ORGUNITSTRUCTURE_TEMP" ya existe Table "_ORGUNITSTRUCTURE_TEMP" already
exists; SQL statement: create table _orgunitstructure_temp
(organisationunitid integer not null primary key, organisationunituid
character(11), level integer, "idlevel1" integer, "uidlevel1"
character(11), "idlevel2" integer, "uidlevel2" character(11)); [42101-194]
2018-02-21 08:06:37 Updating resource tables
2018-02-21 08:06:37 Analytics table update process started

Then I tried to change the dhis2.conf with the following text:

# Hibernate SQL dialect
connection.dialect = org.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect
# JDBC driver class
connection.driver_class = org.postgresql.Driver
# JDBC driver connection URL
connection.url = jdbc:postgresql:dbname
# Database username
connection.username = username
# Database password
connection.password = password
# Database schema behavior, can be validate, update, create, create-drop
connection.schema = update
#Encryption password (sensitive)
#encryption.password = password

didnt work, i got 503 error.

I have also downloaded POSTGRADESQL 10 (I am not sure if this is necessary).

many thanks in advance for your support!

best,

Eduardo.

Follow ups