Re: Web API - Finding organization units assigned to a program

Hello,

For finding all org units assigned to a specific program you could use :

your-web-address/api/programs/
the-program-id-you-want-to-view?fields=id,displayName,organisationUnits[id,
displayName]

This just shows you the id and the name of the organisation units. For more
info you can take a look at the section "Metadata field filter" in the
developer manual.

Sincerely.