Re: [Dhis2-users] how to refer patient from one site to another in DHIS2 tracker

Thank you Lukas for your answer and bernard for your comments,
also a question how get list of patients referrals out and referrals in. I
want to know Please if there is a way from frontend or api to calculate
indicators based on this referral option.