FW: External Dashboard URL

Hello All,

Since I didn’t get any answer for the bellow on the users list, I am
forwarding to the developers list in the hope to get an answer.

Thank you in advance.

All the best,

Bernard

Bernard Sadaka

Information Management Advisor

Première Urgence - Aide Médicale Internationale

Nehmeh Building, Sanine Street, Chiyah, 3rd Floor

Ain el Remmaneh, Beirut, Lebanon

E-mail: lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:lib.ima@xxxxxxxxxx>

Cell: +961 71 004 881 (208)

Skype: imapuami