Re: [Dhis2-users] [Dhis-devs][DHIS 2.27]Discrepancy in distribution of data in monthly reports as per EPI weeks

Hello all,

this was reported in Jira by Victor
https://jira.dhis2.org/browse/DHIS2-2769

I see the issue is open but the pull request is merged (for 2.28 at least,
not sure is was backported)... So I would suggest to check the most recent
built.

Cheers,
Marta