Re: 2.29 upgrade script error

Hi Dan!
You are are absolutely right. The script currently triggers a migration of data into the programstageusergroupaccesses before this table is created.

To get around the problem right away you need to run the script except for the last line, then start the server, and run the last line of the script to do the migration:
select migrateRoleToUserGroup();

Looking at a better fix now - to migrate as part of the server startup.

Markus

P.S. This does not look like the same problem that Bernard had for some reason - but expecting that Bernard need to do the same workaround.