Get an error message in event report when click on column Event date/Organisation unit to sort

Dear all,

I'm now implementing dhis2 tracker. I have a problem in event report. I
cannot sort event date or orgunit, but other columns I can sort properly.

Anytime I click on column *Event date* or *Organisation unit* to sort, it
always shows an error message says:

"Code: 409
Item identifier does not reference any data element, attribute or indicator
part of the program: event date." (see below error).

I'm using dhis2 2.27 build version: 3c8c84b, build date:  2018-02-10 06:47.

Thanks,
Rady

PNG image

Follow ups