Re: Dashboard Development

Hi,

PEPFAR is using DHIS2 as their database platform. BUT they are also using a
lot of other tools on top of that for analysis, reporting, and display.

DHIS 2.29, released last week, has some significant improvements to what
had become a somewhat stale/static dashboard design - I would check that
out before considering apps and the like (lots of work to develop those)

Regards
Calle