Re: Dashboard Development

Hi Leke,

you can get more information on how to create an app with DHIS by enrolling
to this DHIS2 Web Apps Development course:
https://training.dhis2.org/course/view.php?id=91

But for a quick one as others suggested you can try the dashboard app in
2.29 or the Interactive web portal app from the App Store.

Hope that will be helpful.