Re: DHIS 2 on stackexchange

Hi Lars,

I have seen that reddit is also sometimes used for DHIS2 questions.

Out of curiosity, and I am sure it is a discussion you already had many
times:
Why DHIS2 doesnt have their own forum?
That is usually the case for open-source projects of that size, and it
would create a knowledge base.
The mailing list is not convinient, and Jira too technical & usually made
for the "official" team.

I did install last month a nodeBB forum for a friend and it is quite easy
and nice looking. For Q&A stuff there is Askbot, question2answer, praizaQA
etc....

Thanks,

Edouard