Re: DHIS2 application

I have not held of bulletin app, but Malaria program in Tanzania is having
one powered fully by interactive dashboard.

If you just want to customize it based on your dashboard you can find it in
play.dhis2.org/appstore, if you want to completely tweak it to be very
specific to your implementation, you can also find the source codes at
github.com/hisptz

There's a demo of interactive dashboard in play.dhis2.org/demo it supports
instances going all the way back to dhis version 2.3, let me know if it's
something you're looking for.

John Francis Mukulu
Software Architect, HISPTZ
http://hisptanzania.org/