Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS2 application

Thanks John - very interesting. I also think that the possibility to
include text in the standard dashboards in 2.29 and resize the boxes freely
makes it possible to generate a lot of reports or bulletins directly from
DHIS2 dashboards.

Although we are still missing the ability to quickly generate the SAME
chart or map for all provinces next to each other (this has been done as
templates for standard reports - and Jason has done it outside of DHIS2
using R).

Knut