Re: DHIS2 login redirects to 404 page

Hi Nguza,

I didnt try yet the desktop version, but I am also experiencing this issue
with 2.28 (not the 29 so far).
It seems that the redirection after logging-in is buggy, on particular
conditions:

If I am not logged in, and try to access a specific page of DHIS2 (for
example the tracker capture app), it will first ask me to log in, and then
I have the same bug as you.
If I am not logged in, and try to access the main DHIS2 url (in my case "
http://localhost/";, nothing after), everything works fine.

So, does your user try to access directly a specific page of DHIS2 (maybe
using a shortcut, or with an automatically completed URL in the browser)?

If yes, I would suggest you to change the shortcut to the main DHIS2 url.
Then your user will go "manually" to the specific page s/he wants.

This is a work-around.
It does not change that there is bug that needs to be solved and you can
create a Jira issue about it.

Best,

Edouard