Re: how about the performance for dhis2 tracker to manage large number of entity data?

Hi Lin!
There is a few tracker implementations in this size range. These numbers of tracked entity instances should not be a problem in itself, but requires a well-maintained database and application server.

Generally, newer versions of DHIS2 will perform stronger than older versions. In 2.30 and upcoming releases we are maintaining tracker performance as a top priority.

Best regards,
Markus