Re: Failed to load Metadata Error

Hi Simon,

I was having a similar problem.
(not sure if the same as we can not see your console logs)
On my side it was due to the tracked entity type that would not load.
The migration script from 28 to 29 didnt work so well.
And same error happens when you want to create a tracked entity type but
none exist.
I did end up exporting the metadata of tracked entity type from the demo
server 29, modifying it to fit my program, and importing it on my local
dhis2.
Also ensure that you have a tracked entity type assigned to your program,
and organisation units as well.

Hope that could help

Edouard