Re: dhis2 docker image

Hi Michael,

I am not sure about the jembi image, but usually they dont come with a DB.
There is a specific image of a database that is then connected to the DHIS2
image.
You should take a look at docker-compose, which 'links' docker images
together.

Take a look to those DHIS2 docker compose:

   - Official:
   - https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-docker
   - Community:
      - https://github.com/elavaud/dhis2-docker