Re: [Dhis2-users] Storing files in the DHIS2

Hi Pepe,

you can also configure DHIS 2 to store files on AWS S3 cloud storage. If
cloud is an option and you need to a lot of storage this is usually a
cheaper option. Storing files on the local server file system is the
default behavior. Docs here:

https://docs.dhis2.org/master/en/implementer/html/install_file_store_configuration.html

regards,

Lars