Locking Data Values when Data Set is Complete

Dear All,

This is with reference to the previous discussion on similar issue in 2015
(link below)
https://lists.launchpad.net/dhis2-devs-core/msg00377.html

As I'm aware disabling editing of data values happens through locking
mechanism which is mainly dependent on expiry date and data approval.

We have a situation in Sri Lanka where we are already using expiry date and
data approval in the data workflow. But due to practical reasons we cannot
set a relatively short expiry date. We are assessing performance of
facilities based on data set completion date. To achieve our objective we
need to lock the data set after completion thereby if a user needs to edit
data again then he first has to incomplete data set (so completeness date
changes accordingly).

Currently we are using a modified form.js in web-data entry folder to
achieve this. Just wondering whether there are any plans to implement this
feature in near future.

Thank you.

Pamod Amarakoon
MBBS (SL)
MSc (Biomedical Informatics), EMSc (Health Admin), PGCert (MedEd), CEH

HISP Sri Lanka

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an
distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently
delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain,
copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose
all or any part of the contents to any other person.

Follow ups