Re: Predictors and Tracker dataelements

Hi Djibril Hakim,

No, predictor output is only to aggregate data values. I will make this
clearer in the documentation. A predicted value is made for a given period,
by using aggregate data for that period and/or event data aggregated over
that period, so it makes sense to store it in aggregate data that is
associated with a period.

If this not work well for you, I would be interested to hear more about the
use case. Perhaps there is another approach where you can use with existing
DHIS2 features. Or perhaps we should consider something more flexible in
the future.

Cheers,
Jim Grace