Fwd: [Dhis2-users] Malfunction Instance/Disappearing Dashboard/Changing Symbol

Hi, this issue was raised before and I seem to be experiencing the same
with a new windows 10 installation (Postgres 10/ Tomcat 9)

Version: *2.28*Build revision: *5feed13*Build date: *2018-03-27 10:16*
Below is the dashboard exception - Wondering if the dashboard rev 2.26 in a
2.28 instance is also part of the issue.

regards,

Sam Kasozi
+256 788-993-565
Skype: sam.kasoziug

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mujtaba Omar <mujomar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 9:16 AM
Subject: [Dhis2-users] Malfunction Instance/Disappearing Dashboard/Changing
Symbol
To: Dhis2-User <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,

I have installed a new instance of DHIS2 (ver-2.28) on computer with
Windows 10.
Tomcat-9.0
Postgres10
After restoring a database, I have noticed that;

-The dashboard has disappeared.
-OrgUnit hierarchy (Expand/Collapse) and Meta-Data Editor symbols have
changed.

please see the attached images for more details.

This issue was also  experienced on another PC running Windows 10.
Please let me know if anyone has experienced this problem before and with a
workable solution.

 Best Regards,
Mujtaba OMAR