Re: Get number of days between two event dates in different program stages

Hi Rady,

I used a kind of hack for doing that:

I first used a program rule to copy the event_date into a new data
element of the program stage (so, yup, the date is kind of duplicated
in the stage).

However then I could create a program rule variable to fetch this date
I wanted, and compare it with another one.

Hope this could help.

Best,

Edouard

--
*Edouard Lavaud, *

*MSc in Health Policy, Planning & FinancingMEng in
TelecommunicationUniversity Diploma in ICT for Health*
*Email:* edouard.lavaud@xxxxxxxxx
*Mobile:* 0033 6 7210 23 59