Re: Download event list as CSV not working

Hi Henning,

Sorry if I was not clear. What's not working was in event capture there's a
list of events already recorded. Adjacent to the show/hide button, there's
a download list button.

While the option for JSON and XML are working fine, the CSV option doesn't
work.

I've confirmed the same is true on the demo site earlier.

Regards,