Re: API not showing 401 Unauthorized error

By the way, its not just the error response code that is worrying, but also
the loop of redirects that starts, this makes it difficult to handle the
response for an http client. To see this loop of redirects, you can add -L
to curl as below.

curl -I -L -u admin:distric -H 'Accept: application/json'
https://play.dhis2.org/2.28/api/me

I think this behaviour should be corrected as it may lead to unexpected
behaviour of apps.

Regards