Re: API not showing 401 Unauthorized error

Hi Bob,

Yeah,I am not sure its fine either but what I am trying to get information
on is what the expected behavior actually should be. Seems it should not be
this though from what you and Ranga are saying.  Just to exclude any
possible effect from the reverse proxy, its the same against a localhost:

*   Trying 127.0.0.1...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* Connected to localhost (127.0.0.1) port 8080 (#0)
* Server auth using Basic with user 'admin'
> GET /api/me HTTP/1.1
> Host: localhost:8080
> Authorization: Basic YWRtaW46ZGlzdHJpY3Q=
> Accept: */*

< HTTP/1.1 302 Found
< Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
< Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 12:15:22 GMT