DHIS2 Dashboard Apps

Hi!
We've been working with DHIS2 Apps for a while now, and found the general
experience (as developers) pretty good with the d2 + React combo. Something
I could not find info about is how the different kind of apps change,
especially the DASHBOARD_WIDGET one - does that means that an app of this
kind will be rendered as a box in the main view? If so, how to specify the
part that should go there vs for example a full sized page after once
clicked?

Any doc or example on this would be great.

As I'm there - thanks to the team there to provide a nice to use extension
point in the form of webapps - much appreciated!

Martin

--
*Martin Van Aken - **Freelance Enthusiast Developer*

Mobile : +32 486 899 652

Follow me on Twitter : @martinvanaken <http://twitter.com/martinvanaken>
Call me on Skype : vanakenm
Hang out with me : martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx