Re: DHIS2 Dashboard Apps

Thanks for your answer - any way to specify where the "explore" link should
lead:

this would allow my app to show a small part as an iFrame, then be called
in full screen on click (like the Pivot tables & chart works in the
Dashboard right now)

Martin

--

Follow me on Twitter : @martinvanaken <http://twitter.com/martinvanaken>