Re: Importing Organisation Units with groups

Hello Leke,

I just did it now and my guess was right. As usual, the first row will be
ignored, so you should have something like this (assigning 3 orgunits to
the same group):

Group,OU
VlEZ3JbCBEp,kw32DaDxwk9
VlEZ3JbCBEp,xEuwGp9HvZg
VlEZ3JbCBEp,VvvUrFGaoL3

(It appears you will have to use UIDs like in my example, I don't think it
will match on Code or Name).