Re: Importing Organisation Units with groups

Hi

Re last point - I've just tested importing the simple Organsiationunit_uid,
orgunitgroup_uid format, and that does NOT work - system seems to just
disregard it (0 created, 0 updated, 0 ignored).

I also went back and checked the 2.28 release notes - they just point to
the same 1.16 chapter in the manual, so there is no info there.

Anybody who knows what the correct CSV format is for importing
orgunitgroupmembers, and ditto for data elements and indicators?

Regards
Calle