Re: How do I filter for authorities

Hi Timothy

When you filter directly on a collection like that, what we do is to
compare size only (so you can do authorities:eq:12), we don't currently
support filtering on collections of primitives (int, float, strings, etc).

Feel free to create a jira issue for it, but it might be a bit
troublesome.. as it can't be implemented without breaking the current
functionality

--
Morten Olav Hansen
Senior Engineer, DHIS 2