Re: Data Value Submission Date

Hello All,

I want to query the datavaluesets endpoint in such a way that I should be
able to get Datavalues for all the facilities under a particular level i.e.
District. Is it possible?
For example the API Below, can I change the orgUnit argument in the line
below to give the datavalues for all the facilities under a particular
district?

https://play.dhis2.org/2.29/api/26/dataValueSets?dataSet=pBOMPrpg1QX&period=201701&orgUnit=DiszpKrYNg8

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards