Tracked entity attributes Yes/No type, the program rule is semi-reactive

Dear Team,

I am having a small challenge with Program Rule on latest version2.29. For the tracked entity attributes Yes/Notype, the program rule is semi-reactive.What I mean is, once you select the respective question with command say if !=true hide A,B and C tracked entity attributes, it doesn't respond instantly. Youmay need to click other field of tracked entity attributes before theparticular program rule to respond.

I remember we had similar problem in one of 2.25 revision, Ithink the Challenge has come back again.

Best Regards

Sele

Follow ups