Fwd: tracker question and applicability

I was referred to this list for the below question... :) Can anyone help? Thanks

Subject: tracker question and applicability/hack

Hi all,
we are hoping to use DHIS2 as an analytics backend for our poison
information centre application...

What we are capturing are cases, normally the patient is not well
identified, but we plan to track the case itself as these normally
have a reasonably well defined exposure location and can have a
defined guid. Often they are a single event, but they can become many
events over a period of time. They are very useful for public health
in this form as they can be used to detect poisoning clusters for
investigation (poor restaurant hygiene, heavy metals contamination,
nerve agents etc)

We'd like to push them into DHIS2 as tracker items, but are wondering
how exactly to work around tracker expectation of tracking events
within a program/program stage?

Also for testing and migrations we'd like to be able to bulk load data
via csv, but is it possible to bulk load the tracked entities via csv
as well?

Thanks in advance

Follow ups