Re: Fwd: tracker question and applicability

Bret,

you have two options:

1.
For LARGE once-off bulk imports (more than 50K cases), consider using
Kettle or similar

2.
For smaller bulk imports that might have to be repeated, I would insert
cases one by one using API calls. A bit slow, but you can in general manage
5-10,000 cases per day - depending on server performance etc, of course.

regards
Calle