Re: [Dhis2-users] Tracker Capture User roles

Dear Carlos and Alex,

Which versions are you using?

I have tried on the demo 2.29 and created a user and gave it a Facility
tracker role with access to all programs and it works.
But again to the developers we will need a full description of of all the
roles and what they do

What seems to be working well is rolling over the user roles created in
previous versions but creating new roles some how misses some authorities
that are not easy to identify and we no longer have the ability to export
and import these roles.

Regards

Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
DHIS2 Implementation Adviser| HISP Uganda
prosper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ptb3000@xxxxxxxxx> | prosper@xxxxxxxxx | Skype:
prospertb

PNG image

PNG image