Issue with Editing users

Hello all,

I am experiencing this strange issue with editing users in DHIS2 2.27. I choose a user to edit and when the edit menu is open, a second after some of the user's details are automatically replaced with my details for the same fields. See screenshots below.
Has anyone experienced this issue?

[cid:image001.jpg@01D3F101.F16DC2C0]

Regards,
Georgi

Georgi Chakarov, CIA | georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:georgi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | +1-647-478-5634 x 104 | LogicalOutcomes c/o Centre for Social Innovation, 720 Bathurst Street, Toronto Canada M5S 2R4 | You may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages from LogicalOutcomes by emailing info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

JPEG image

Follow ups